Saturday, May 31, 2014

Seventh Day - At Sea - September 26, 2013

Ah, the last day at sea! Relaxation all around... We went for our second day pass at the Rainforest. Sure wish I would have had more :) More photos of the blue water below our stateroom :)



Did some souvenir shopping today too. On the way back to the room, we found Mickey soft pretzels at Flo's! Not a bad view to take in with a snack!


And more Mickey ice cream bars from room service in the afternoon :)


After that, I decided this was my last opportunity to get some photos of the ship. We walked around and I tried to capture the small details of this beautiful vessel.











Even some bathrooms! I loved the theming in the bathrooms!!! More photos next time :)


And the carpets were even interesting. This one reminded me of a bedspread Brooke used to have:


The carpets in the stateroom hallways served a purpose. Stars and the maps of the globe that were right-side up, pointed to the front of the ship.


And our stateroom carpet. I just wanted to remember them all :)

 

It was our last night to see a show in the theater, Believe. Another tear-jerker to make you feel that you don't spend enough time with your family. Why not take them on another cruise!?



Tonight was semi-formal night in the Royal Place. I thought it would be nice if we got a photo of our table mates and servers. Everyone was wonderful to meet!


Not even sure if we went to the Tube tonight. When we got back to the room, they had delivered the photo matte I requested to be signed. I was so happy with the way it turned out!



And good night! Long anticipated day tomorrow at Castaway Cay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment